Current Open Positions
Pipitone is a marketing and communications firm that does great work with great people. How do we do it? We InteGREAT. Brand building and business building. Marketing and sales. We develop multi-disciplined, integrated approaches—and then execute them flawlessly—to help clients achieve results.
Can You Cultivate? Integrate? Motivate? We are seeking a self-motivated, highly driven Account Executive who can support the implementation of strategic marketing activities for various clients.
Other responsibilities include:
- Coordinating client projects from beginning to end. Assisting with generating creative briefs, developing accurate estimates and timelines, conducting project kickoffs, coordinating client calls and internal meetings, and updating status reports
- Coordinating client media efforts, including managing the workflow of the content of monthly media placements to publishers, reviewing proofs, and approving/making changes as needed
- Ensuring comprehensive and concise communication between internal and external Client teams in client calls and internal status meetings
- Building relationships with a variety of client contacts
- Staying attuned to general marketing trends and best practices
- Supporting agency marketing and new business activities
- Managing client billing and other day-to-day administrative functions
Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business or a related field. Must have 3-5 years of Marketing/Corporate communications and project management experience - advertising agency experience strongly preferred. This position is a developmental role and provides an opportunity for advancement.
Other benefits include:
- Flexible work hours and relaxed dress code
- Outstanding Medical, dental, and vision insurance with generous company contribution
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching program
- Company supported life insurance
- Company wide profit sharing plan
- Comfortable modern office environment
- Company sponsored professional development program
- Free coffee, beverages, snacks and free parking
- 8-hour shift
- Monday - Friday
Work location: Hybrid in Pittsburgh, PA 15214
For immediate consideration, please send resumes to Melanie Kendrew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our team now!
Please send your resume. Let’s talk.