Current Open Positions
Pipitone is a marketing and communications firm that does great work with great people. How do we do it? We InteGREAT. Brand building and business building. Marketing and sales. We develop multi-disciplined, integrated approaches—and then execute them flawlessly—to help clients achieve results.
Can You Cultivate? Integrate? Motivate? We’re seeking a Graphic Designer who will be able to develop and execute design for a variety of clients. As a dynamic team player, you will work in collaboration with client teams to create the company’s absolute best work, bringing innovative, bold ideas to life and providing service excellence. This is a hybrid position based in our Pittsburgh office.
Other responsibilities include:
- Utilize client and industry expertise to strategize and execute design concepts for client projects, including; analyzing creative briefs, researching visuals and mediums, and developing and designing graphics.
- Design concepts for integrated advertising campaigns, including print, digital and social.
- Develop collateral design for sales and marketing.
- Create a variety of advertisements, including physical medium and digital concepts for presentation to the client, making requested adjustments per client direction as needed.
- Collaborate with the Creative and Client teams to brainstorm and/or complete projects.
- Monitor project progress and provide updates to the Account Manager, Creative Director and Principal as required.
- Provide suggestions for Pipitone-related design ideas, web-based content, etc.
- Foster and maintain strong client relationships.
- Stay abreast of general marketing trends and best practices. Perform other duties as needed.
A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Communications, Graphic Design, or Marketing Communications, with three (3) to five (5) years of experience. A portfolio with strong creative thinking, showing experience in traditional and digital mediums, video is a plus, in an agency environment. Strong skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (at minimum, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop: XD and Premier is a plus), Microsoft 365 (at minimum, Word, PowerPoint)
Other benefits include:
- Flexible work hours and relaxed dress code
- Outstanding Medical, dental, and vision insurance with generous company contribution
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching program
- Company supported life insurance
- Company wide profit sharing plan
- Comfortable modern office environment
- Company sponsored professional development program
- Free coffee, beverages, snacks and free parking
- 8-hour shift
- Monday - Friday
Work location: Hybrid in Pittsburgh, PA 15214
For immediate consideration, please send resumes to Melanie Kendrew at email@example.com.
Join our team now!
Please send your resume. Let’s talk.