Vitro, the largest producer of glass in North America, was founded in 1909 in Monterrey, Mexico. Its markets include building/construction, automotive, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries. In 2016, Vitro acquired the PPG Architectural Glass business to jump start their presence in the U.S. market.
Pipitone Group was asked to extend the voice and visual style of the new Vitro Glass brand to all employees, architects, customers, channel partners and suppliers. That was accomplished by creating a corporate identity package, brochures, video, PowerPoint, advertising, email signatures, signage, web content, public relations campaign, social media and more.
- Marketing strategy
- Creative concepting
- Content development
- Print advertising
- Digital advertising
- Web design
- Public relations
- Social media
- Email marketing
The U.S. brand launch and ensuing integrated marketing campaign moved Vitro Architectural Glass to number 1 in awareness in less than three years.
- More than 1,500 web pages, PDFs, brochures and data sheets were updated with new branding and content within a four-month timeframe.
- Third party research has shown Vitro awareness among architects has increased from 1% – 75% since acquisition.
- Two Architectural Record “Best Architectural Products of 2021” awards
- 2021 “Best of Products” award from The Architect’s Newspaper
- Top Project of the Year Award in the elite Environment + Energy Leader Awards program
- 2021 Architectural Record “Advertising Excellence Awards” for Solarban® Acuity™ glass ads